Work for weeks commencing the 19th June 2017.
- New paving will be laid in the crossover to Rokeswood Apartments.
The entrance to Rokewood Apartments will be closed to vehicles for a minimum time from 8:00am on Tuesday 20th June through to Thursday 22nd at 16:30pm. Residents and users of this car park have being notified. Alternative parking will be arranged during this time for authorised users. If you do not need to use your car during these dates it can remain in situ.
If you are affected by this and have not contacted FM Conway’s liaison officer Helen McConnell please could you email Beckenham@fmconway.co.uk detailing your address, car make, model and registration number. Alternatively you can call Helen on 07917 518 529
- Strengthening materials will be laid under the new parking bays along The High Street between Rokewood Apartments and Thornton’s Corner.
- Additional drainage will be installed between 94 and 106 High Street. New kerbing will be completed.
- The construction of the new planters on Beckenham Green will continue. The structures have been designed in consultation with the Councils arboriculturalist. Each root will be boxed in a pipe/chamber to protect it with leverage for growth.
- Transport for London will continue to carry out modification works to the traffic signals on the corner of Albemarle Road and the High Street.
Previous completed works
- New kerbs have been laid between the Rokewood Apartments to Thornton’s Corner.
- Structural works for the Beckenham Green planters has continued.