Work for weeks commencing the 7th August 2017.
· Kerb laying, drainage work and paving between Beckenham Supermarket and Gallery 17.
· The entrance to St Brides House will be relaid on the weekend of the 5th & 6th of August. All residents and retailers using this entrance are aware that this work will be taking place this weekend. All residents parking will be re located whilst this work is carried out. It is hoped that by Monday morning this entrance will be opened, however additional days may be required to complete this work.
· The construction of the new planters on Beckenham Green will continue.
· Transport for London traffic signals work at the Bromley Road/Church Road/High Street Junction.
· Pavement laying will continue adjoining the planters on Beckenham Green and will be completed by the 11th August.
For reference some works such as traffic signals and power connections are conducted by outside agencies such as Transport for London and UKPN. The project does not have control of these works and therefore trenches such as at the Albemarle and High Street junction cannot be filled.
Previous completed works
· Paving and kerbing completed to Marks and Spencer. Paving commenced outside of Beckenham Green.