Friday 28th July 2017
Beckenham Improvements work update
Work for weeks commencing the 30th July 2017.
· Kerb laying, drainage work and paving continuing north from Church Avenue.
· The construction of the new planters on Beckenham Green will continue.
· Transport for London traffic signals work at the Bromley Road/Church Road/High Street Junction to be completed by the end of the week.
· Pavement laying will continue adjoining the planters on Beckenham Green and will be completed by the 11th August.
For reference some works such as traffic signals and power connections are conducted by outside agencies such as Transport for London and UKPN. The project does not have control of these works and therefore trenches such as at the Albemarle and High Street junction cannot be filled.
Previous completed works
· Paving and kerbing completed to Marks and Spencer.