Friday 30th June 2017
Beckenham Improvements work update
Work for weeks commencing the 3rd July 2017.
- Kerb laying and new paving will commence north from The Big Breakfast towards Church Avenue. Car parking will be suspended at this location.
- Installation of granite sett paving in the parking bays at Thornton’s Corner.
- The paving adjoining Jumping Beans will be completed now that the scaffolding in situ has been removed.
- The construction of the new planters on Beckenham Green will continue.
Previous completed works
- Thornton’s corner buildout has been surfaced in temporary surfacing and opened to pedestrians.
- Strengthening materials in the loading bays at Thornton’s corner have been laid
- Kerb laying and new paving has been completed outside Pierluigis.